sofreakinhot

Monday, December 19, 2005

Gakic? Leukic? You guys can Stick It!

I have been lifting weights since I came out of my mother's womb and I am always on top of the latest supplements and hardcore anabolic products. However, I tire of companies coming out with the "Next Big Thing" only to make more money.

Muscletech makes decent products, but they are mostly over-hyped and over-marketed, and they have very little results.

The thing is, you can get most of your valuable nutrients from high quality food. Eat lots of lean meat: turkey, tuna, chicken, lean beef. Eat good dairy like cottage cheese, hard cheeses and skim milk. And of course EXERCISE!!!

There is no quick fix. Most bodybuilders are on Roids and so you can't trust magazine's or websites these days.

Get off the couch, get in the kitchen, and then get to the gym!

6 Comments:

  • May God Bless you this Christmas Johan! Bless you with bigger pecs and and lower body fat.

    By Blogger steve, at 1:59 PM  

  • The wife and I just started going back to the gym. Even though I am a big guy I've always been in pretty good "big guy shape" I want to be in "slim, healthy guy shape" :)
    Can you recommend any good weight lifting websites or books that are good for beginers? I've done so in the past but it's been so long. All the resources I check out seem to be for people who are already in pretty good shape I can't find anything geared toward 32 year old guys above 300. :) Thanks
    And thanks for checking out my blog!

    By Blogger Biggy, at 2:29 PM  

  • I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

    http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

    By Blogger shawntaft1354036043, at 1:50 AM  

  • Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

    By Blogger msqd265rg, at 11:37 AM  

  • You have no discipline obviously. It works awesome man. And don't tell me the newbie shit like it's just L-Leucine. It's the KIC component that makes it work.

    By Blogger derrick, at 9:04 PM  

  • You have spaghetti arms btw so stop bragging about you being buff hahahahaha

    By Blogger derrick, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home